User Agreement Description
User License Agreement
MyEUShop (hereinafter referred to as the MES) reminds you in detail, please read the "User License Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as "the agreement"), choose to accept or not accept this agreement. Users registering, logging in, and using the service in MES means that the user is aware of the entire content of this user agreement and fully accepts all the terms of this agreement and agrees to accept it.
The user agrees that MES reserves the right to make changes to the MES’ ordering system, website, policies and/or this agreement at any time; any amendments or additions will be effective immediately upon their publish or posting on the MES’ page, will be binding on both parties. Major changes will be notified to the customer on the home page. Users who continue to use the site, purchase goods, and enjoy services are deemed to confirm such changes.
1.1 When you enter MyEUShop, you fully understand, acknowledge and agree to abide by the terms of this agreement. The choice of accessing or using the services of the MyEUShop will be deemed as an agreement to accept all the terms of this agreement. 1.2 The MES reserves the right to update this agreement when necessary. Retain the right to adjust the structure, services, and functions of the shopping platform. Unless otherwise stated, new features, new services will apply to this agreement. Regardless of whether this agreement is updated or service content is adjusted, it will be released immediately, without notice to you and effective immediately. If you refuse to accept the new agreement or service, you must immediately stop using the platform; if you continue to use it, you have fully known, approved and agreed to abide by the new agreement or service, unless otherwise specified, the new products introduced by MES, new features and services are unconditionally applied to this agreement. MES reserves the right to modify the terms of this agreement at any time without notice. Users should pay attention and observe when using the service.
2. Registration terms 2.1 When registering for an application, you must agree to this agreement and provide complete, true and accurate personal information in accordance with the requirements of MES. If the problem arises due to the fact that the registration information is untrue, it shall be borne by the user. MES shall not be liable and have the right to suspend or terminate the users account number. 2.2 After the registration is successful, the user passes the account number and password as the only ID in MES’ transaction and service. Users must keep their own accounts and passwords properly, and must not transfer or lend their own accounts to other uses, take responsibility for the account and its passwords, and bear responsibility for the disputes, losses and legal liabilities caused by them.
3. Usage terms 3.1 Using the MES services, you must abide by the laws and regulations of The Netherlands, complies with the relevant agreements, rules, terms, procedures and practices of MES, and do not use this platform to engage in any illegal or improper activities. Users may not post illegal or non-compliance information in messages, evaluations, etc. 3.2 The user needs to ensure the accuracy of personal data when using it. The user guarantees that MES and other third parties can contact the user through the contact information provided by the user; the user should also be updated as soon as the relevant information is actually changed. The company keeps the information provided by users confidential. 3.3 In accordance with the provisions of this agreement and relevant rules issued by MES, users have the right to check and share product information, purchase goods, check product delivery information, upload product images, publish usage evaluations, participate in product discussions and enjoy the use of other services provided by MES. 3.4 If there are any MES notifications, it will be sent to your message list from MES system. Important notices will be sent to the users email via email. 3.5 MES has the right to review, post or delete information submitted by members. MES will do its best to verify the information submitted by the members, but it does not guarantee the authenticity, accuracy and legitimacy of the information, and does not assume any legal liability arising therefrom. 3.6 MES contains links to other websites. However, it does not control these websites and the resources they provide. It makes no commitment to the truthfulness, accuracy, immediacy, and completeness of the content, advertisements, services, and product information on the linked websites, and does not assume any legal responsibility for the linked websites. 3.7 The user agrees that MES is free, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully licensed and re-licensed for any content it uploads to MES (including but not limited to text, images). Rights to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, disseminate, perform and display the aforementioned content (in whole or in part), and/or incorporate the content into any other form of article, media, or technology, whether currently known or later developed. At the same time, the user agrees that MES shall not be liable for any legal liability arising out of this information without changing the substance of the information it provides. 3.8 If the user violates the provisions of this agreement, or violates national and local laws and regulations, MES reserves the right to stop transmission and delete the relevant information, block/prohibit the users publication, use, cancel the account, if necessary, disclosure to relevant authorities according to law.
4. Commodity trading process and related 4.1 Users agree to comply with MES’ shopping process. 4.2 MES has the right to unilaterally withdraw or modify the goods/order information when it discovers that the displayed goods and/or orders are obviously wrong or out of stock. 4.3 MES reserves the right to restrict the number of goods ordered, including but not limited to the right to limit the number of purchases and the total number of items in each account. 4.4 MES is pricing itself on goods and has the right to make price adjustments for certain products without sending any notice. 4.5 Product photos are for reference only, the actual product may vary 4.6 Delivery： 4.6.1 Delivery costs resulting from the delivery of goods will be settled separately depending on the delivery method chosen by the user. 4.6.2 MES will deliver goods based on the users designated delivery address; different logistics companies will have different delivery methods. The delivery company estimates based on the customers delivery booking time requirements, inventory status, normal processing procedures, and delivery address range. The estimated delivery time is for user reference only, not as a commitment to the good’s arrival time. 4.6.3 After MES confirmed the users order, due to unexpected price changes such as supplier price increase, tax changes, website system errors, etc., caused price changes. The user has the right to cancel the order, and should promptly notify the customer service department via email or phone. 4.6.4 The user has the right to cancel the order if there is a shortage of goods ordered by the user.
5. Return and refund rules 5.1 The user complies with MES’ after-sales service specification. 5.2 This platform reserves the right to interpret and restrict the return of goods. 5.3 The merchandise that meets the requirements will be refunded to the customer according to the customers order payment method.
6. Dissension, dispute and complaint handling 6.1 We will try our best to provide our customers with the best service. If users discover the fact that may infringe upon their rights during the process of using MES’ service, they should promptly notify MES and provide relevant certification materials. If the complaint is falsely and caused losses to MES or a third party, user shall bear legal responsibility. 6.2 The website has the right to accept and handle dissensions, disputes and complaints arising from the use of MES services among customers. The right to know the situation through email, telephone and other contact information, and to inform the relevant party of the situation in variety of ways. The user is obliged to provide corresponding information within a specified period of time after receiving the notice from MES and to understand and handle the dissensions, disputes and complaints.
7. Agreement suspension and termination
For the users following behavior, the website reserves the right to suspend or terminate its related services or to refuse to use the website in any form without notice, and reserves the right to investigate legal liability. 7.1 Using the MES platform to spam and duplicate information, publish information that is prohibited or restricted by the National laws and regulations, publish information that is not part of the business scope of the member, or information unrelated to the service of the website is prohibited. 7.2 Without permission or unauthorized sending irrelevant information to the MES business to the MES client is prohibited. 7.3 Conduct business activities and commercial information in the name of MES. 7.4 A plan to destroy, attack MES’ computer system, the integrity of the network, or attempt to enter the computer system or network without authorization. 7.5 Use or provide any computer virus, camouflage destruction program, computer worm, timed program bomb, or other destructive program that destroys, interferes with, intercepts, or misappropriates any system, data, or personal data. 7.6 Misuse others login names and/or passwords on the website; selling or authorizing the use of accounts without the consent of the website; passing or engaging in fraudulent activities involving the website; passing or engaging in IPR infringement involving the website. 7.7 Violations of national laws and regulations; rules and regulations, & website related agreements; regulations; rules; procedures and practices. 7.8 When this agreement is terminated or updated, the user does not accept the new agreement. 7.9 Other circumstances that our company believes need to terminate the service.
8. Responsibility statement 8.1 In view of the special nature of web services, the website is only responsible for basic security and stability. The website is not responsible for the connection problem between the user and the web server due to any other factors like external interference, hacker attacks, etc. The user agrees to bear the loss caused by accidental interruption of the network, delay of operation or transmission, computer virus, network connection failure, and unauthorized access. 8.2 Due to force majeure or other accidents, that made the implementation of this agreement impossible, unnecessary or meaningless, will make both parties not responsible. This Force Majeure here means unforeseen, unavoidable and insurmountable objective conditions, including but not limited to war, typhoon, flood, fire, lightning or earthquake, strikes, riots, infectious diseases, hacking, cyber viruses, technical control of telecommunications sector, government action or any other natural or man-made disaster. 8.3 Users can obtain certain third-party content or links to third-party websites through MES related services, but it does not mean that this website has any relationship with these third parties. The websites of third parties are all the responsibility of the individual operators and are not within the control and responsibility of this website. This website does not guarantee, assume any responsibility or have any obligation for any content, advertisements, products or other materials that exist or originate from such websites or resources. The user determines this by himself and assumes all the risks arising from the use of such content, including but not limited to the risks arising from the reliance on the correctness, completeness or practicality of the content. 8.4 The user expressly agrees that if he uses this MES service, if some user violates the relevant laws, regulations or any clauses of this agreement and causes losses to the website or any other third party, the user agrees to bear the caused damages. The risks and consequences of the use of the users of MES will be entirely borne by user and the website will not be responsible for the users.
9. Intellectual property 9.1 The copyright for the selection, arrangement, organization, typesetting and compilation of all contents and pictures in MES, as well as the texts, pictures and other works created in MES, whether or not expressly stated, are owned by the MyEUShop. Any natural person, legal person or other organization may not modify, publish, disseminate, participate in the dissemination, sell, production of derivative works, or use any or all of the contents in whole or in part, including but not limited to company information, products, without the written authorization or permission of the website. Information, this platform of MES will retain the right to pursue their legal responsibilities. 9.2 No one may use any of the trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features of MES without the authorization of MES. 9.3 Users may not register and purchase goods on this platform with others information. Accounts and passwords should not be transferred or loaned to others. If you find that your user account is illegally used by others, you should notify the platform immediately. 9.4 The user agrees to receive promotion of merchandise or other related business information which MES sending to users via email, platform message or other legal method. 9.5 Users may not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party in the information published in MES. Users may not upload, publish, modify, transmit or reproduce any copyright protected materials, trademarks, or other proprietary information in any way without the prior written consent of the relevant right owner.
10. The scope of law 10.1 The Dutch law is applicable to the conclusion, change, execution and interpretation of this agreement and the resolution of disputes. If a specific matter relating to this agreement lacks clear legal provisions, it should refer to common international business practices and industry practices. 10.2 Due to the content of this agreement or its implementation, disputes should be settled through friendly negotiation. When the negotiation fails, either party can file a lawsuit in the local court where the company operates.
11. When you enter MyEUShop, you fully understand, acknowledge and agree to abide by the terms of this agreement. The choice of accessing or using the services of the MyEUShop will be deemed as an agreement to accept all the terms of this agreement. 11.1 When users use MES-related services, they should also know, agree and agree to comply with the additional terms and conditions of the relevant services. 11.2 If any of the terms of this agreement are completely or partially invalid or not enforceable for any reason, the rest of the terms of this agreement shall remain valid and legally binding. 11.3 The terms of this agreement are severable, and any agreement terms that are deemed to be invalid or unenforceable do not affect the validity of the other terms.